Do you or your child need help with any of the following:
- English reading and comprehension
- Academic writing (essays, term papers, and other projects)
- Creative writing
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Public Speaking Preparation and Rehearsal
I have worked as a tutor to high school students at Grover Cleveland High School, helping them perfect their academic essays for their final senior capstone portfolio, as well as an ESL tutor to students at both Japanese universities and high schools.
As a graduate of California State University – Northridge’s Journalism program, with a minor in English Creative Writing, I have experience personally writing and editing/proofreading a variety of academic and creative papers. Let me help you or your child become a proficient reader and writer, or a comfortable public speaker!
Contact me for quotes on my services, which include:
- A one-time “cram session” to prepare for a big test, whether it’s a class project, midterm or final, the PSATs, SATs/ACTs, or university writing exams (1-5 hours)
- Regular tutoring on a given subject (sessions of 30 minutes to an hour, with a minimum of 5 sessions)