Are you looking to learn more about your Mac? Got a photo book you’d love to complete in iPhoto? Maybe you’re perplexed by your iPhone or iPad. I’m here to help!
I’ve been using Macs since 2006, and worked at Apple Retail for over three years. I’m well-versed in a variety of hardware configurations and software titles, including:
- iLife (iPhoto, GarageBand, iMovie) for Mac and iOS
- iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote) for Mac and iOS
- Mac OS X (versions 10.4 Tiger through 10.11 El Capitan)
- Mac apps, including popular plugins, add-ons, and apps like Evernote, Dropbox, Gemini, Bartender, Daisy Disk, Scrivener, and more!
- iOS devices (iPhones, iPads, iPod touches, from iOS 3.x and later)
- iOS apps, including popular titles like 1Password, Evernote, Skype, Whatsapp, Facebook, and more!
- Adobe Creative Suite versions up through 6 (CS, CS2, CS3, etc.) including Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and InDesign.
- Microsoft Office for Mac (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
In addition, I can also teach you how to get more out of:
- Your favorite browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox)
You can choose from any of the following training services:
- One-time comprehensive training/project-based training (1-3 hours at a time, between 1-5 sessions)
- Ongoing training for general learning (30 minutes to an hour at a time, 5+ sessions)
- Group training (great for small businesses or classrooms!)